Monday, March 3, 2008

It's HERE!

Yeah! My new laptop arrived today! Earlier than expected so that's cool! Much bigger hard drive and a DVD burner! Lots more extras than this one has. I really love the purple and the flowers on the outside! It even has matching wallpaper! lol Now I have the joy of moving everything over from the old to the new. I have an external hard drive so that helps! It is running right now!

Got another round of snow last night. It was 63 yesterday at noon by 9 last night it was 30. lol Just like Iowa! Things were melting nicely and now we are coverd again. We got a round of freezing rain and then 3.5 inches of snow on top of that. At the end of my drive it drifts really bad. I wasn't sure I could get out this morning but I did. Didn't fair so well when I got home. I got stuck at the end of the drive. My son was able to help me get out but man I was pissed that he didn't get it done earlier. So I did have to go shovel a bit tonight.

My favorite show was on last night - The L Word. WOW -- I think that was the most sex I have seen on that show in a long time. Not sleezy sleep with everyone sex but lots of couples in love. I so love Tasha & Alice together. I am glad that Tasha finally realized that Alice was worth leaving the national guard for and of course Bette & Tina getting back together is totally awesome. I think they have such great chemistry. Jenny was actually likeable this episode!! Didn't really like the whole Shane/Molly thing but that's probably because of my Shane crush! lol

Hope everyone survived Monday!!

0 comments: