Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Oppss

Been a couple days since I stopped by. Got the car all running again - after about 1000 dollars! Grrrrrrr I just keep hoping that it will last a while longer and not keep nickel and diming us. I tried to get him to take my old car but he didn't want it. So it just sits in the garage now. Until I decide to sell it or Dustin finally gets his license!

I ordered my new laptop and it's going to take about 2 weeks to finally get it. I am excited -- it is more of what I want. I sent my old old laptop to my daughter - the one I had given my son but he never used and I am trying to sell my new old one lol If that makes sense. If the guy that I work with doesn't want it then I will try Ebay.

I also bought a new XM Radio. This one is pink and is supposed to be more portable and comes with a car kit. I am hoping then I can listen in the car as well. We mainly just subscribe to XM during baseball season. Spring training is just around the corner. I don't remember though if they have the Spring training games on XM. Since I bought it on XM though I better go ahead and get it set up so I can be sure that it works!

Hmmm -- not much else going on. Got the first edition of the suicide girls cards on Ebay. Didn't know there were 2 sets until I posted in the CILM Forum and Dan mentioned them. I know that the Rion ones really rock!

Ohhhhhhhh Jack is about 95% house broken now! I can't believe how well he is doing. I have really been working with him on it and he is pretty much got it down. Even this morning when he got up at like 4 he scratched at the door to go out - YEAH!! lol I have been training him too -- he can do sit and lay down now!

Thnk that's about it for now!

0 comments: