Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Another year under our belt

My DH and I celebrated our 3rd year wedding anniversary on Sunday. We have actually been together for 7 years. Hmmm 7 year itch? I don't think so lol I wonder if that basically applies to younger couples? Who knows!! We went out on Friday night and spent the evening away from the kids -- my son and our furbabies. We had a nice time. Got up too early on Saturday though!

Maybe one of these days I can actually get a picture of him and I and post it up. Might keep some of the crazies away lol

2 comments:

martiegras said...

Congratulations Becky. We been married 7 years ourselves, in Oct is going to be 8, and I think the itch is for people who are unhappy.

Anyways Hope you had a wonderful anniversary.

And in case you are wondering I found your blog in Kia's Blogroll.

hugz,

Beth said...

awww happy belated! i didnt know lol
im droppin by peeps blogs as im finding hteir links cus i had to redo my blogroll as i lost mine lastnite ughhhhh
have a great one becky!!!