Sunday, May 4, 2008

UPDATE on Jack!



Time for some new Jack pictures! He has grown quite a bit and I think he may FINALLY be done growing. If he is what he is supposed to be he is very much on the big side of the Toy Fox Terrier. He weighs just about 14lbs. We just took him in to be fixed this week. Hope it will calm him down a little bit anyway lol Not sure if it has yet.

The botom picture is how he looks at you sometimes if you whistle or make a strange noise he isn't used to! lol What a cutie he is!

2 comments:

Beth said...

You've been tagged!
Pop on over to my blog for the info!
http://throughmyeyesphotos.blogspot.com/
Have a great nite my friend :)
Beth

martiegras said...

Awww so cute.

I just noticed you like the black dagger brotherhood series, I read them all...well except the last one I haven't bought it yet.