Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dang that Dog!


My DH calls me around 3ish and tells me our sweet little dog got one of my razors. At first we thought it was no big deal. He calls me back a while later and it appears Jack has eaten the razor -- not just the plastic but the blades. My DH can't find them anywhere. So I tell him to phone the vet and they tell him to bring him in.

I tell one of my co-workers what our little jackster had done and he begins to tell me about a dog he had that had to be put to sleep for something similiar. So now I am anxious! I call my Dh about 10 times over the next 30 minutes waiting on the results of the xrays!

They finally get them in and NO razors! Yippee!! He probably did eat some of the plastic so they put him on a soft food diet for the next few days. I vaccumed the house to be sure that they weren't still on the phone!

He seems to be doing ok!

1 comments:

rockin said...

Oh wow thats scary!! Glad things are ok!!