Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hopefully everyone is enjoying the Valentine's day with their sweetie! Guess I will have to update my blog tomorrow and take all my Valentine's stuff off!


I am at work still -- slaving away! lol It's been one heck of a week and TGIF for tomorrow! Been one of those eventful type Thursday. Seems like everything that could happen did but things have finally settled down. In about 30 minutes I can head home and figure out dinner. Might just order a pizza and just chill!


Tonight is my TV night -- Survivor and Celebrity Apprentice. I probably wont' be signed on much tonight but I am sure I will make up for it tomorrow!


Tomorrow is the 2nd Anniversary of CILM! Anthony just sent out a bulletin through the forum a little while ago about the big blast that is going on tomorrow. That group is going to be crazy! Too bad I can't stay up for 24 hours to keep up with all of it!! I am looking forward to seeing the new Martin Abel packs as well as Jennifer, Ted, Joels lol The list goes on and on!


0 comments: