Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Snowy Day


More snow here today!! Man I am ready for the cold and snow to be over! This morning I go to work and no snow on the ground. Now I think there is probably about 3 - 4 inches. We are supposed to get 5 - 9 before it stops. Chances are my son won't have school tomorrow. That means I can sleep in a little bit! lol I did con him into doing a little shoveling earlier tonight. I am sure there will be more tomorrow. I am thinking maybe we should invest in a snow blower lol



Going to post a couple pictures that I took of the snow. I really need to work on my picture taking skills. Probably could learn a thing or two from my daughter!! I just love that I finally have my own digital camera. It isn't the bestest but it works!
Going to have to work on how to get pictures on here better lol I keep messing things up!



Hope everyone is having a great day!








0 comments: