Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sad News

My BIL -- he is my sister's husband and the guy I work with -- his brother's daughter - his niece - was running a high fever yesterday. So they gave her some tylenol and laid her down. Well they went back to check on her maybe an hour later or so -- not sure on that part -- and found her stiff with her eyes rolled back. They rushed her to the hosptial and they life flighted her to a bigger hospital. They gave her 24 hours to live. She is only -- I want to say maybe 2 or 3. Not much older.

Not sure what is going on exactly. Going to call later and talk to him because I got the news from my mother. There has been some trouble there. I know that his brother was separated and filing for divorce from the kid's mother. She was neglective and lost custody of the children. Her new boyfriend is very abusive and the last time the kids were there they had bruises when they returned. Which is why she had lost complete custody and visitation rights. So does all this have to do with that or is just something else? Right now -- dunno.

Just if you could keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Very sad situation I am sure my BIL is beside himself.

0 comments: